News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Unfortunately, civilization had not developed yet, and thus he died a lonely old man with only his pretense of power to keep him company.
« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

"That is sad," said Funeral Man.

Delthion

*Plot Twist*

The Funeral Man, was the Man With No Name's nephew!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

He was called the Funeral Man because he had attended every funeral in his city since he was born for the past forty years.
« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

He even had his name legally changed to Funeral Man when he was sixty-three.

Delthion

Now he roamed the universe, in a poncho made from the fabric that lines coffins. Trying to organize the best funerals this universe has ever seen.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

He scooped up Ozymandias' limp body in his arms.
Funeral Man's eyes glistened softly.

"I will give you the best funeral you have ever been to."

Delthion

And with that he went to the nation that respected his art the most: Ireland.

Ashleg

Funeral Man layed Ozymandias out into three Irish Rocks.

"Ow!" said all of the Dwayne Johnsons at once.

Delthion

Then the Funeral Man threw a wake, an Irish Wake, for Ozymandias.

Ashleg

Everyone in town showed up.

James Gryphon

They cheered and celebrated the occasion.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

For it was after all, an Irish Wake, and everyone celebrated the life of Ozymandias!

James Gryphon

Then they had a nice depressing funeral.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

(Seriously James? Why are you constantly making the story do the exact opposite of what we just said? It's killing the fun of the game.)

Thankfully, this depressing funeral was for someone else. At Ozymandias' there was feasting and joy in celebrating the life of such a great man.