The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Meanwhile, there was a guy named Joe, who dreamed of eating an average pizza.
« Subject to editing »

Jetthebinturong

But when he finally got his hands on one, a random guy dressed as a ninja crept into his home, took the pizza and defenestrated it
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

James Gryphon

Joe was so mad, he picked the guy up (Joe was a weight-lifter), carried him down the street, and threw him off of a bridge.
« Subject to editing »

Jetthebinturong

(Dark)

In a completely different city, a guy called Mark was looking forward to eating a hamburger

James Gryphon

Unfortunately, he had a problem: he was allergic to bread, tomatoes, cheese, lettuce, onions, pickles, and beef.
« Subject to editing »

Jetthebinturong

So he defenestrated the hamburger and had a roast dinner instead

James Gryphon

As he was injecting himself with his epi-pen, his wife entered the room.
« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

Mark's wife promptly scolded him for not being careful to stay away from stuff he was allergic to, so Mark defenestrated her.

Quote from: James Gryphon on August 18, 2014, 09:52:04 PM
But baby turtle dodged.
*Slams head against wall repeatedly* Why. Are. You. On. Baby. Turtle's. Side?!?! I had the freaky little thing dead for good, and now my foolproof plan is ruined! Ruined, I tell you! RUINED!!! *Passes out from the horror of it*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

James Gryphon

Fortunately, their house only had one floor; unfortunately, Mark's wife was not at all pleased with his belligerence: "Fine, be like that. I'm going to visit my parents. You can just swell up and die for all I care."
« Subject to editing »

Jetthebinturong

So Mark swelled up and died but not before defenestrating a chair

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle watches in amusement
baby turtle forever

Delthion

Until all of the baby turtles fall into a pit of acid frying baby turtles resurrection and regenerating skills it kills all baby turtles and it is impossible to dodge or alter the chemical state of the acid, it is also impossible to empty it.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

And so, the baby turtle was totally and irreversibly dead. (;D)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

BadgerLordFiredrake

until you realize that that baby turtle was just a clone of the real baby turtle who always is in safety
baby turtle forever

Jukka the Sling

However, Delthion said that the acid killed ALL baby turtles. Therefore, the baby turtle is no more.