News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

So, they decided to eat delicious German sausages.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Ashenwyte

A donkey came and threw them all into the fiery pits of Daskar.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Which was owned by the infamous Yilu Vaskar who had come back to life yet again.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

SilentSam

Then, they went back to Germany which was taken over by the little country of Luxembourg, which also took over the US.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Vilu Daskar

Everyone was confused by this but that didn't matter because they too were conquered by Luxembourg.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jukka the Sling

Luxemburg joined forces with Liechtenstein and Vatican City and forced everyone to eat nothing but ice cream sandwiches for the rest of their lives.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Vilu Daskar

That's why Reb the Rebel came back and dropped Atomic bombs of Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, and Vatican City completely wiping them out and making himself king.

Lady Ashenwyte

And then TEH EMPRAH conquered the world.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Vilu Daskar

So Reb rebelled again since that's what he does.

Izeroth

The Pope, who had somehow managed to survive the bombing of Vatican City, killed Reb with a sword.

Vilu Daskar

The Pope was then Murdered by Gamie Jryphon.

Lady Ashenwyte

And Gamie Jryphon was killed by TEH EMPRAH.

Vilu Daskar

Who was then killed by an angry Games Jryphon.

Jukka the Sling

One day a beautiful girl walked down Main Street.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Vilu Daskar

Her name was Bert. She saw Reb, The Pope, Gamie, and Teh Emprah get murdered and was horrified.