News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Wildcat Attack! Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, September 06, 2014, 08:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Quote from: Lagg on September 11, 2014, 02:19:12 AM
Quote from: Delthion on September 09, 2014, 03:43:43 PM
"Yes, it's fine. I've been after them for years, after they destroyed my village. Of course, according to the tales a greeting from Redwall, no matter how jubilant is better than the best of greetings anywhere else." Looking at the sheer size of the Abbey.

Lagg nodded and lead Feldion inside of the Abbey, taking him to the living quarters. "Here's a room for you Sir, just make yourself at home. If you have any questions I guess now would be a good time or whenever." smiled the otter.

Feldion glanced over the room. "Yes, thank you. I don't believe that I've told you my name. Anyway it's Feldion."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Jukksa, the hares don't know the Abbey's being attacked yet.

The Skarzs

Aggril squinted. "Good; hopefully the hares are ready to open it."

OOC: Jet?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Not entirely sure what I can do here, Jeboran certainly wouldn't start the conversation with Arya and Dave a) has no means of communicating with Argunath because he's an idiot and was too angry to wait for Arya to give it back and b) Wouldn't want to talk to anyone even if he could
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

As Arya got back to Jeboran, she sighed. "Well, Jeboran. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 11, 2014, 03:26:32 PM
OOC: Jukksa, the hares don't know the Abbey's being attacked yet.
OOC: Aggril yelled that the Abbey was in danger. But you're right; he didn't say what that danger was. I'll edit my last post.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jetthebinturong

The fox sighed "David and I were once great friends, polar opposites that we were, we had one thing in common, the hatred we received from others our age, I was his only friend and he was mine. When friends so close quarrel, it usually seems much worse than it is" he closed his eyes "I was a mere thirteen seasons old, what do children do when something in their life goes wrong? They run and cry to their parents which was what I did. My father took it badly, just how badly I did not know until it had happened. He told me that he had sent his soldiers over to kill David and his older brother, with whom he lived, I have it on good authority that they were tortured first. I never trusted my father again after that, nor did I trust myself to speak to anyone about anything remotely bad lest something of the same kind happen again" he shook his head "David has the perfect right to kill me, vengeance is something those of my father's dominion have always believed in, perhaps it is the only thing that can make up for a crime so heinous"

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on September 11, 2014, 10:37:42 PM
OOC: Not entirely sure what I can do here, Jeboran certainly wouldn't start the conversation with Arya and Dave a) has no means of communicating with Argunath because he's an idiot and was too angry to wait for Arya to give it back and b) Wouldn't want to talk to anyone even if he could
OOC: Okay. I'm just going to say that Dave went to his quarters without incident.

BIC: Argunath left Dave, going to his own room. He passed a paw over his war armor, covered in dents and damage from over a hundred battles. The cougar smiled grimly as he put the armor on. It would see more use by the time he left the abbey. Now he looked more dangerous than he had before, and he chuckled darkly at this. "Come meet the monster, cats."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Feldion saw the cougar across the hall, marveling at the size and agility of this beast. Once he began to leave Feldion asked: "On your way to scout out and hopefully fight the cats I presume? Well, any way if you are may I join you?"
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

"Abbess Rosemary has forbidden me to leave the abbey," Argunath said. "Until I get her permission to leave or something forces me to take such action, I'm going to stay on the wall to watch for the cats' attack. You're welcome to join me there."

OOC: Not sure if that's quite what you were expecting, Del. :P Sorry.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Please see the Front Lawns.

The Skarzs

OOC: Yay! Corn's back! Now that the disturbing events are over, does anyone wish to make her feel better by helping to keep her RP alive?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

OOC: If I went to all this trouble and drama for nothing, I'm going to kill y'all. Clear?

Jetthebinturong

OOC: I want to keep it alive but what I'm doing currently relies on interaction with Corn

Cornflower MM

OOC: Oops. Sorry.

BIC: Arya listened, furrowing her brow. When the fox was done speaking, she said, "I see your point. I really do. But, really, you could have explained, and tried to reason with David, rather than run." Arya then added, "You really think that I would have let him hurt you? This sword isn't just for show, and neither is my bow."