World Roleplay

Started by W0NWILL, October 28, 2014, 11:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Hillary stared at Lexon a while, a bit taken aback at the wolverine's eagerness to chow down. But, she supposed, she had some experience with big eaters, so she should show any surprise.

Speaking of big eaters, Ginko whistled, "That beast can really put it away, wot!" as he spoke, he pulled at least five plates, piled high with grub towards him, unfolded his napkin daintily, and clasped his paws to say grace, or at least think it to himself. That, done, he flopped face-first into his first plate, not bothering with silverware or paws, and murdered that helpless food with no shred of mercy.

Delthion

Hastigeth was shocked at the amazing capabilities of the two beasts: This should be a sport. He thought, He wasn't hungry for the moment and satisfied himself to snack on snake on some candied chestnuts. He leaned his chair back; a habit that he had developed over the years, and watched in awe the wolverine and the hare who were still devouring with gusto.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Unimaginative

Kjettle watched Lexon and Ginko eat for a time, then whispered to Hillary. "These two'll scoff all the grub on the ship, and then some."
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

StagPrince

Lior was alittle startled by the eagerness of the wolverine, and the capabilities of the two beasts who seemed intent on scarfing down the food like there was no tomorrow. Hungry clawed at his own stomach so he didn't hold back - though he was more of a slow picky eater himself. He sniffed at the ale indecisively, before supping it down glad to wet his pallet. It was more food then he had seen in weeks, and it was all free... He really had fallen in with the right crowd.

Conrad the Painless

((OOC))

So sorry if I'm interrupting anything, just wondering if I can just join or is their some kind of formality.
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

W0NWILL

OOC: Sign up in yon OOC thread.

http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=6905.0

BIC: Ginko raised his head to breathe, and dabbed his lips daintily on the tablecloth, "Top-hole scoff, me e-flippin'-normous pal!" he was referring, of course, to Lexon, "Might want to rethink paying for all this, though." he launched himself at the food again.

Hillary nodded sagely, "We'll have to stop them from gnawing on the ship itself."

Trexonian

Lexon emerged victorious from his plates, and looked at Ginko, "feast and famine my hare friend, feast and famine. Eat hearty Lori and do enjoy." he then noticed the rest of the companions hadn't really shared the enthusiasm with their meals. Lexon gave a sad smile, and then stated, " in the Land of Ice and Snow, there are 3 kinds of beasts. Those that eat and enjoy a feast In the comfort of happy times, those that starve until a cold death takes them, and then there are those of evil who eat...well...let's just say it's is of things that will take away anyone's appetite from this table". Lexon stood up, paid the bill, and went to stand staring at the fireplace at other side of the tavern.

W0NWILL

Hillary shuddered slightly, as her somewhat morbid mind supplied the images. She looked at the food in slight distaste, and stood, "I think that it's high time I went to bed, seeing as I'll have to wake up early tomorrow. I hope that you all hasten to a bed soon."

OOC: Unless someone'd like to come in late.

Conrad the Painless

Like a dream, Conrad stepped out of the shadows. His armor gave off a blue hue in the dim light of the tavern. With his war helmet under one arm, and the advertisement for the expedition in his hove, he said this; "You shall not have to worry about that, Hillary, I think it is?" Conrad pulled up a chair to the slightly crowded table. As he sat, the weak wooden chair creaked. He sighed as he set the paper on the table and looked around at the others. It amused him to see that some were far from his size, but he took on a look of respect when he glanced at the Wolverine or the nervous Stag. Upon seating himself at the table, there had been about ten empty plates, but now there were five more added to the pile. "That hare sure has a knack for eating..." he thought, remembering how his own warriors eat.
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

W0NWILL

Hillary started again, staring up at Conrad, "Uh...Yes, Hillary. That's my name." Wow, most of these creatures were huge! She felt tiny compared to the boar, stag, and wolverine, and even to Kjettle and Hastigeth.

Delthion

Hastigeth was taken aback by yet another immense beast, even larger than the wolverine! But he hid his surprise and ate calmly, eying the boar curiously.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Conrad the Painless

Conrad took note of Hastigeth's gaze and ignored it. He noticed the tavern was a lot quieter now. "Obviously, no-beast around here has seen such an abundance of larger beings..." he muttered. Conrad cleared his throat, "I am Conrad, or as some call me, Conrad the Painless." he let them take the statement in before he continued, "I understand the demand for food on your ship, Hillary, that's why I plan to help supply it.....or even provide an extra ship if it becomes too crowded." His accent filled the establishment, causing some to perk their ears in curiosity. 

Unimaginative

"That boar seems a tad full of himself, doesn't 'e." Kjettle muttered to Lexon.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Trexonian

Without taking his eyes off of the fireplace, Lexon whispered back to Kjettle,"He certainly is a peculiar one,  and he is supplying an entire ship? I am most curious about his motives for this expedition, But none the less he seems to be a professional warrior, he most certainly should be an asset to us." 

Delthion

Overhearing Trexonian whisper to Kjettle he answered; "But professional warriors are hired warriors therefore, if someone pays more, then he will desert us. Unless he isn't a professional warrior I don't think we should take him." He was well aware that Conrad could hear him, and he wasn't completely certain about irritating a boar.