News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Sports you play

Started by Mariel, July 20, 2013, 05:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luckyjack

I like to play tenis from time to time. that's all

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: luckyjack on August 29, 2019, 09:26:58 AM
I like to play tenis from time to time. that's all
Me and my sister just played that. It was pretty fun.

Quote from: Tungro on August 09, 2019, 07:31:19 PM
I love soccer, but I am horrible at it
I'll bet you're just being modest.  :P
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on August 29, 2019, 11:00:49 PM
Quote from: Tungro on August 09, 2019, 07:31:19 PM
I love soccer, but I am horrible at it
I'll bet you're just being modest.  :P
No, we lost every time and the one game I wasn't there we tied

Sebias of Redwall

First rule I learned in soccor: When in doubt, blame the other team.  :P (Kidding)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Generally speaking, I'm absolutely terrible at sport but I have a huge amount of fun and, if I'm on a team, I can contribute by getting in the way of the other team. (Though I've only played properly a couple of times. Normally, I just play with my friends or sisters) There is only one sport that I'm actually good at: My rules soccer. It usually ends up with me being sat on by my big little sister but I still win every time.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

luckyjack

Running. Started 3 years ago with running a 2k, now running ultra marathons, 50k in the mountains.  Also i'm fond of hiking. I even bought cool walkie talkies to stay connected with friends during my maraphones and hiking trips.

shisteer of nothing much

I started doing running this year with a five k. It's not my favourite sport but I love being fit enough to run when I want to so I'm going to keep it up.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!