News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Adventures in Odyssey

Started by Matthias720, August 22, 2011, 02:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

Any fans of Odyssey here? If so, how long have you been listening to it, and what's your favorite episode?

I've been listening to it for a little over 10 years, and my favorite episode "Exit".

DanielofRedwall

I remember we had a video of an episode, I can't remember what it was called, but I remember I used to love it!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Skalrag of Marshank

Man, I used to love the videos of Adventures in Odyssey...
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Gonff

I don't like the video's, but I love listening to the stories on the radio. My whole family does this every Saturday morning well making breakfast. I don't really have a favorite episode though.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

White One6193

TOTAL Odyssey fan! I love the one where Eugene and Connie get stuck inside the imagination station... don't remember the name :P  ???
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Matthias720

Quote from: White One6193 on August 24, 2011, 04:37:13 AM
TOTAL Odyssey fan! I love the one where Eugene and Connie get stuck inside the imagination station... don't remember the name :P  ???
Are you thinking of "The Star", the one where Connie and Eugene get separated while searching for the three wise men?

Skalrag of Marshank

I don't listen to the radio show very often...But I love it anyway! ;D
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Trigoma

lol i still listen to it :O i love snow day! i listen to it and everytime im like "LOL"
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Matthias720

"Are we warriors, or are we wimps?"

"We are wimps, sir."

Icefire

Quote from: Matthias720 on August 28, 2011, 11:32:22 PM
"Are we warriors, or are we wimps?"

"We are wimps, sir."
lol I remember that episode!!! I've been listening for over 10 years, too!!!! I don't think I could choose a favorite episode, but one I love is "Mum's the Word."

Have any of you heard the new Whit? If so, what do you think of him?
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Matthias720

The new Whit takes some getting used to, but in lieu of having no Whit, he makes for an acceptable replacement.

Icefire

I only heard him once and couldn't even finish the episode...obviously I have a lot of getting used to to do! He's fine, I'm just too used to the second Whit.

Nightfire

I like Adventures in Odyssey, but I don't get the chance to listen to it often. :(
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

Same here, Nightfire. The radio station I used to listen to AiO on stopped playing the episodes, so I have to get new cds to listen to instead. :( I've heard all of ours, like, half a million times and (I can't believe I'm saying this, but) I've gotten sick of a lot of them. :P

James Gryphon

Y'all can listen to it online, if you didn't know... at whitsend.org.

It follows a rotation that takes about two years to complete, but there's a deep archive, so you can still listen to an episode last aired two or three weeks ago.
« Subject to editing »