Battles Of Redwall RP Series: WWI Battle at the city of Freldenburg.

Started by Blaggut, December 14, 2014, 01:16:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

The city of Freldenburg has fallen under attack by Dirich. The defenders, The Militia Of Mossflower  are hidden inside buildings for a final assault, less firepower and men then that of the opponent. Dirich has trucks mounted with gatlings, 8 too be precise. The defenders have 5 gatlings in different buildings on the street, and a Molotov Throwing force in the upper floors of some buildings. They must hold out for a substantial amount of time, waiting for reinforcements bringing two Gatling mounted cars, and 6 scores (One score is twenty) of men. The attackers have 300 men. The defenders are around 130 hiding in an office supply storage building. The defenders (Molotov, Gatling, and rooftop snipers) number around 30. The streets are rough and filled with rubble, slightly slowing the three tanks of the attackers. The goal is too hold out long enough without retreating until help arrives, in which the attackers, if weakened, will likely be forced too retreat if they have not yet won. Good luck!
P.S: The reinforcements are Mossflowerian.
~Just a soft space boi~

Izeroth

Sergeant Dwillo Leafrudder stood inside a half-ruined brick house. The town around the otter was ablaze with the sound of fighting beasts, and he'd heard the cries of dying beasts more than a dozen times. But much as he wanted to go out and help his comrades, he knew he could not; going out in the open was more or less of a death sentence.

He adjusted the bayonet on his rifle, having noticed that it was slightly crooked. Dwillo hoped he would never have to use such a barbaric method of killing, but it would be a good idea to prepare for such hand-to-hand combat. That was really all he could do right now, wait and prepare.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Delthion

Hastigeth grinned madly at the bloodshed that was taking place; "Well now, that's the spirit!" said he after watching one of his men being stopped in the street by volleys of Gatling guns. He gestured the tanks behind him to move forward and began searching for new prey, he had hoped that they would prove more difficult to overcome and therefore die a slow and painful death. But they had fallen back quickly, but the nuisance of the defenders artillery still reeked havoc among his ranks. He saw a militiaman begin to shoot, and the lynx quickly fired and hit him through the neck. "Come on men! I may have found a nest of the insects! Last one there will be hanging from the general's flag afore sundown!" He led the charge into the building, and found a small contingent of the enemy, they quickly dispatched of them and made their way back onto the street.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

Casta stood with first platoon among the remains of the eastern edge of the city. He knew one of his best field captain had already entered the building to try and crush the resistance. He was now bogged down and his advance was slow, but he trusted Hastigeth to finish his advance or die trying. Dying wasn't something Casta could afford right now, the Fatherland was running low on brave and resourceful fighters. So now with half a company and two squadrons of infantry he was supposed to take a entire city.
Shaking off the cowardly thoughts he prepared his advance carefully looking at a rough drawing from a pilot who had flown over the city days ago.
"Send a courier and half a squad too Hastigeth, he could use an extra fifty, tell him to continue his advance to the city center. We will hook up with him there with heavy support, the rest of third company will take the other half of the force and advance from this direction. We will clear a direct path for our heavy support." He ordered to his nearby officers, then with a hundred and fifty soldiers and a caravan of heavy support behind they advance into the city

OOC: So Delthion once those troops I sent you reach your position we will both have a hundred fifty soldiers to fight with.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

OOC: OK, I find that I really enjoy being a bad guy! ;D

Hastigeth continued his mad slaughter as the militia retreated farther back into the city, he saw a building go up in flames and saw that it was crumbling, he had the men that he hated forming the front line, he held those who were competent back and allowed those to march under the collapsing building, killing them instantly. He proceeded with the Gatling guns at his back, picking off the stragglers from the enemy's ranks. "The one who kills the commander of these runts 'ill be made captain!" said the lynx grinning.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

OOC: It's fine if you don't do it right now, but in the future try to have Dirichians speak with German accents. German accents can be done by replacing w with v (want changes to vant) and th with d (that changes to dat). Also, and changes to und.

Dwillo saw more Dirichians advancing along the street. They seemed to be going from building to building, wiping out the defenders inside each one. There were, perhaps, fifty of them, though Dwillo had no way of knowing the exact amount. It was very likely they would eventually go to the building he was hiding in.

The otter held his rifle up, but did not fire. He would strike when the enemy got closer, and then attempt to escape to the East side of the town, where he knew that many Militia beasts still survived.

LT Sandpaw

Casta was surprised to find hardly any resistance the first two hundred meters or so. Every so often one or two creatures would fire and run allowing the soldiers easy shots. He supposed that all the defenders were assembled to stop Hastigeth's advance, he had assumed the enemies forcer was much larger.
"Double de pace hurry de lines along, ve must make it to de city center." Casta called out. The sergeants roared out commands and the lines quickened the pace. The slow moving tanks began to fall behind holding up the trucks, Casta wasn't concerned about  that though, he figured they would be useless in the city anyway.

Delthion

OOC: With your accent I instantly thought of Arnold Schwarzenegger. ;D

LT Sandpaw

Izeroth

OOC: There are machineguns. They're mounted, though, not the kind you can carry.

The enemy soldiers kept advancing along the empty street. They were coming closer and closer, when...

"Fire!" A Militia soldier in a nearby building shouted. The rattle of machinegun fire rang out through the street, and several of the enemy crumpled to the ground near-instantly. Following the machinegun burst, the remaining Dirichians began shooting with their rifles at the militia beasts. Further down the street, several trucks and infantry were quickly moving forward to help their comrades.

Dwillo didn't wait to see who won the fight. He ran across the street, making for the east side of town, where he knew resistance was still strong. He ran tirelessly, not stopping to rest, until he had reached a somewhat safe building, which several streets over.

LT Sandpaw

Izeroth

OOC: It was your group, I think. I wasn't the one who was attacking though; it was just some random militia group.

LT Sandpaw

Casta laughed aloud, finally some resistance, "Move along the left flank and clear de building. Get right underneath the vindows and drow enough grenades in deir to bring it to the ground. Use dird platoon to do it, as for the rest of you continue forward and suppressive fire on the vindows don't let up move." The assemble vermin moved in a military action known as the hammer and anvil, pushing up right underneath the windows they waited while the rest of the company fired a mass of suppressive fire at the windows. Any defender that did not take cover was killed by the salvo of bullets, throwing their grenades thought the windows third platoon waited for the blast. upon hearing it they swarmed inside from two different angles killing anything that moved, they weren't taking prisoners today.
"Sir de enemy is defeated ve are freed to move up along de road." Stated the leader of third platoon saluting smartly after exiting the rather ruined structure.
"Excellent keep moving ve vill be dere faster den I excepted.

OOC: I really feel like I'm insulting hundreds of Germans whom I really respect with these excuses for accents :-[

Delthion