News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins II

Started by James Gryphon, December 19, 2014, 12:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

You youngsters wouldn't understand. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MeadowR

Who even is Thomas Sanders? Is he some well-known Youtuber?
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Rosie Willowwater

He is, and he's not like a lot of other Youtubers. He makes videos to help with depression, anxiety, loss, and many other things. He's really great and funny.

Delthion

Possibly controversial...you were warned.
Also quite homosexual.
[close]
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Delthion on October 05, 2017, 12:23:26 AM
Also quite homosexual.
[close]

Spoiler
True, but that shouldn't be a problem. I understand if people are uncomfortable by it though. People are entitled to their opinion and all.
[close]

Have you heard of him or watched any of his videos?

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on October 05, 2017, 12:31:21 AM
Quote from: Delthion on October 05, 2017, 12:23:26 AM
Also quite homosexual.
[close]

Spoiler
True, but that shouldn't be a problem. I understand if people are uncomfortable by it though. People are entitled to their opinion and all.
[close]

Have you heard of him or watched any of his videos?

Spoiler
Read Romans 1 ;D
[close]

Yes.

MeadowR

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on October 04, 2017, 11:46:02 PM
He is, and he's not like a lot of other Youtubers. He makes videos to help with depression, anxiety, loss, and many other things. He's really great and funny.

Ahhh, okay. I shall take a look soon if I remember. :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Ashleg on October 04, 2017, 05:23:26 PM
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on October 04, 2017, 05:21:01 PM
Thomas Sanders.

*Meltz ze firzt image dovn viz acid after zettin' it on fire*

Alzae, Ah 'ave nay more zchoolvork tae dae until Monday. A Free veekend (Finally)! *'appy Weasel Dance*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

That looks more like Henry... ;D

Krantor the Brutal

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on October 05, 2017, 11:18:11 PM
Quote from: Ashleg on October 04, 2017, 05:23:26 PM
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on October 04, 2017, 05:21:01 PM
Thomas Sanders.

*Meltz ze firzt image dovn viz acid after zettin' it on fire*

Alzae, Ah 'ave nay more zchoolvork tae dae until Monday. A Free veekend (Finally)! *'appy Weasel Dance*

Childhood memories...
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.