News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins II

Started by James Gryphon, December 19, 2014, 12:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

I win because I'm extremely frustrated.  I found out recently about the fact that Cole from Dragon Age has a book about his past (Dragon Age: Asunder), so I read the summary and was really intrigued with the storyline.  But, of course, my library doesn't have it.  I tried looking for a PDF online, but all the ones I found were pretty much just ads.  Finally, I resorted to going to YouTube and looking for an audio version of the book, which I don't normally do as I have an extremely hard time paying attention to people speaking.  I found one video series of a girl reading the book a chapter at a time and was really excited, so I listened to the first two chapters yesterday and the third just now.  THEN I REALIZED THAT SHE STOPPED READING IT AFTER CHAPTER THREE.  Now I'm really irritated.  I guess my last hope now is that I get an Amazon card for my birthday so I can get the E-book.  *Groans*  I hate it when libraries don't have the books you want.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rainshadow

I win because I'm reviving this thread.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

Come with me, my son!  We will rule!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

Search your feelings; it is true!

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Rainshadow

So you have a twin sister, Luke, Obi-Wan was wise to hide!

James Gryphon

I'M STARTING UP IN WINDOWS
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

I win because I'm listening to Sunny Soda Breeze, probably one of the happiest songs in the world.  At least, one of the happiest songs from the collection of Free! character songs.  :P