News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins II

Started by James Gryphon, December 19, 2014, 12:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

I win because WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO BACK THROUGH THE PORTAL, ED?!?!  YOU'RE RIDICULOUSLY LUCKY YOU HAVE A BROTHER WHO'S WILLING TO ABANDON HIS HOME JUST TO BE WITH YOU, YOU UNGRATEFUL BEAN!!!!  (Haaaa, guess who just watched Fullmetal Alchemist The Movie: Conqueror of Shamballa...  Man, I forgot how much I hated the ending of the original anime.  The ending of that film was better, but only just.  Ed's still an idiot two years later.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

Rainshadow

I win because Al could've easily stuck a portion of his soul into one of the suits of armour, sent the armour back through the portal, and destroyed the portal from Germany's side without having to be stuck on Earth.  HE AND ED COULD'VE LIVED HAPPILY IN AMESTRIS WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS, NOT TRAVEL THROUGH EUROPE WITH A BAND OF GYPSIES!

Delthion

I win because of the Whistling Gypsy!

"He whistled and he sang
'Till the green woods rang
And he won the heart of a lady."

That's a good song.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

I win because I've recently found I quite enjoy watching videos of Vic Mignogna at cons.  He does some pretty hilarious stuff, especially when asked to say things in his Ed voice.  I couldn't stop laughing when he inhaled helium and started shouting one of Ed's "I'm not short" rants.  ;D

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Rainshadow

I win because I like dreaming up crossover fics involving language barriers.  It makes everything ten times as hilarious and fun when multiple characters are thrown into a situation without being able to communicate with each other, other than by playing charades.  ;D

Lady Ashenwyte