News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The M.R.S. Genesis

Started by Delthion, December 20, 2014, 12:43:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE!!!!!!!!!

Apple-aquirers
2 (50%)
Cherry-choosers
0 (0%)
Pumpkin-pickers
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Hickory

Er, I have no idea. Why don't you PM all the active member participants that haven't posted and remind them....?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Well, we couldn't skip ahead to being back on the ship. We're staying on the ground until the end of the mission. I have an idea to where we might skip ahead to though. Sage, can you post that you've found the crash site of the Arkship, a kilometer or so away?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Faiy says she's too busy to play the other characters, she can only manage her own.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Okay...I wonder who could replace her? I guess I could. But I am not as experienced as others...I'll set a poll.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Delthion

We probably could use another. Would you be alright playing as LT's character? It would be a big help.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

Oh I hate my mined XP I just had a brilliant idea and I am less busy now than I was. I'll take charge of the Arc ship characters if some one else takes LTs character.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

LT Sandpaw

Just so you know Delthion I'm going to need some recap. ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Basically, you've left, there is a large group of people on the planet, and we've found the arkship...that's it. It's been going pretty slow.

LT Sandpaw

Okay soooo what do you want me to do? Or should I just do something?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

You have been taken by an unidentified ship. So you can pretty much decide from there...but no aliens as of yet. Just the more aggressive vermin of the Arkship.

Delthion

Basically, post anything concerning the speed of the advancement of the Insurrectionists, or the location of the Colonists. The Colonists, there will be a scattered band that we recognize is there after stopping the Ion radiation.

Søren

Wait, how are we supposed to stop the radiation?

I'm retired from the forum