Apple-aquirers
2 (50%)
Cherry-choosers
0 (0%)
Pumpkin-pickers
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Hickory

No offense to Groddil, but I really can't wait two weeks.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Yes, I thought that we would continue, his characters have not been integrated and though it is rather difficult, we can manage with only the four of us.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on December 30, 2015, 05:56:45 AM
No offense to Groddil, but I really can't wait two weeks.
Why not? Not like two more weeks is going to make a difference.
I'll try to post some soon.

I'm retired from the forum

Groddil

@Sagetip:
That's what I meant. You don't have to wait on my account, you've lasted this long without me, my characters just won't show up yet.

Hickory

Anyway, what's going on with the plot?

Delthion

I have finished explaining everything from the logs. And you have summarized what the particle weapon is. So now all that we need is ideas about where and how to search for the Colonists and the Insurrectionists.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Maybe the Arkship, when it crashed, burrowed deep underground. The surviving colonists used laser-cutting tools to make an underground cave system, and, breaking downt eh underground part of the Arkship and repairing the terraforming devices, made their own city. Underground. The team would have to travel through the Arkship to do anything....

Delthion

That sounds good, except for that the terraforming devices that the Insurrectionists left the Colonists were faulty, but if they repaired one using what they could salvage from what was left of the others. That is a good idea! Alright so what's going on, is exactly what Sage said, but they only have one of the devices, so it is about a 100 x 100 area of land that they have for their supplies.

Hickory

Ok. And how long have they been on the planet?

On a side note, just for fun...

Here's what I thought the Insurrectionists weapons would look like:

And what the Genesis looks like:

And the Arkship, before crashing:

Just saying.

Delthion

Hehe...

They've been on the planet for a year or two.

Søren

@Sage
Is that's the arkship before it crashed, then this is it afterwards:

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Hickory

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 30, 2015, 07:59:47 PM
@Sage
Is that's the arkship before it crashed, then this is it afterwards:

The ship I showed was an Acclamator, and the one your showed was a Star Destroyer.

Delthion

Sage have you given Groddil the recap?

Groddil

He's not on at the moment.

EDIT: Yes he is.