News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

*Is bored*

Started by Cornflower MM, January 05, 2015, 12:47:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

What? I'm bored and wanting to make a topic. What are things you guys've done when you're bored?

Lady Ashenwyte

I've browsed the forums and hoped that someone would come on soon.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Skyblade

I look at the Who's Online thing, and often guests are looking at older threads that I sometimes go back to and revive.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Norham Waterpaw

I've posted on the "post here when you are bored" topic many times.  :P
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Hickory

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 05, 2015, 01:15:46 AM

that is the most annoying thing! ever!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 05, 2015, 03:00:27 PM

Yes it is,  and I'm also logged in forever. Sigh.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 05, 2015, 03:05:54 PM
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 05, 2015, 03:00:27 PM

Yes it is,  and I'm also logged in forever. Sigh.

Oh, try it around midnight. .. . THAT'S the most annoying thing ever. Trust me, I know.

Rainshadow

I usually go onto Facebook or look at some blogs while waiting for others to post.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Sometimes I refres the page 50 times real fast.

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 05, 2015, 04:54:53 PM
  I usually go onto Facebook or look at some blogs while waiting for others to post.  :P
You have Facebook? Huh. I used to have it (when I was admittedly under age... mostly to play games (FrontierVille was awesome)), but my account got deleted several years ago. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 05, 2015, 06:01:39 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on January 05, 2015, 04:54:53 PM
You have Facebook? Huh. I used to have it (when I was admittedly under age... mostly to play games (FrontierVille was awesome)), but my account got deleted several years ago. :P

I don't, but my mom does.  I go on hers to look at funny pictures, and that's pretty much it.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

What's the big deal about Facebook anyways?