News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Guests are doing something secretly!

Started by Søren, January 16, 2015, 02:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Mhera

@Jet: I also know a dog that doesn't like belly rubs. It's a generalization meant to be funny.

Rainshadow

My neighbour has two Ragdoll cats (George and Louis) who are both basically just big balls of fluff who like being pet wherever and whenever.  They just lay there and shed on you while you love on them.

(This is a Ragdoll, for those who don't know:)

The only places they don't like being touched are their legs and paws, and even those are more of a "*sigh*  Okay, fine, you can pet those."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

Skyblade

Is this dumpster juice scientifically proven to be safe?

Quote from: Faiyloe on March 16, 2015, 09:37:39 PM
*From atop pillar* You know it is just an opinion and that no matter how much you try you are not going to convince anyone that you are right. Why don't we respect other peoples opinions and leave it at that.

Good point...hopefully the debate won't get too serious.

Quote from: Who's Online
Guest   09:50:04 PM   Viewing TheTaleOfSierra's profile.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Mhera

Quote from: Skyblade on March 16, 2015, 10:01:26 PM
No, but science can't really prove anything anyway. However, unclinical trials have indicated that dumpster juice is a worthwhile beverage to drink. It's tasty.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Mhera

Skyblade

Quote from: Mhera on March 16, 2015, 10:09:53 PM
Quote from: Skyblade on March 16, 2015, 10:01:26 PM
No, but science can't really prove anything anyway.

You know, that's a true point.

May I see the Nutrition Facts and ingredients of this beverage?

Mhera

Skyblade

31 grams of sugar?! High fructose corn syrup??

Aw, I'll just have a little *sips dumpster juice*

So what's the plan, Mhera?

Mhera

Use the Guests to take over the forum.

Skyblade

Mhera

For the most part; occasionally one may betray our cause by registering an account on the forum and joining forces with the enemy. They are tricky, these guests. Thankfully the majority are faithful and willing to fight.

The Skarzs

You don't even know. How are you supposed to even attempt to "take over" if you can't even make solid decisions on your forces, let alone be able to contact them to give orders?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.