Guests are doing something secretly!

Started by Søren, January 16, 2015, 02:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Mhera

You fail to understand that I said everyone was showered in dumpster juice, Mr. Skarzs. When you burned the "infected areas" you unwittingly burned every member alive. Sky was merely exercising the thoughtful kindness that is her trademark, and on enemies such as yourself no less, by attempting to douse the blaze. Stopping her only served to excerbate the damage you already caused. I really should thank you; your efforts may very well have been pivotal in this noble endeavor to save the forum from destructive forces such as yourself and hand it over to the benign, harmless Guests.

Delthion

Both I and Roland were inside the infected area, but we cleared the blast in time, and we are unaffected by Dumpster Juice.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

*sighs*

*A flying garbage truck does a barrel roll over Delthion's head, showering both him and the sword guy with dumpster juice*

Happy now?

Anyway, I think it's worth noting that the poll is very misleading. The guests are and have always been loyal to the staff. No guest has ever caused trouble on the forum. This is not a three-way conflict.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

You do realize that besides from being covered in stink and being sticky Dumpster Juice does not affect Delthion or me.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on March 17, 2015, 03:12:05 AM
You do realize that besides from being covered in stink and being sticky Dumpster Juice does not affect Delthion or me.
*sneaks up on Del and Blue dude.*
*injects Del with dumpster juice*
Oh, and Del:

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Haha! You believe that I would betray the Forumites! You fool! *Dumpster Juice turns him into a guest/mod/defective members, fighting superhuman.* *Shreds random guests into bits.*

Søren

Yeah, yeah. Let's see what they say when your comrades show that your a traitor to them!

Delthion

How can I be a traitor if I am the only one that fights against the traitors?

James Gryphon

You underestimate the power of the Staff.

With our help, the guests have become stronger than ever before, more powerful than any member. It is pointless to resist.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on March 17, 2015, 03:19:05 AM

Because they will turn on you Del. And when they do, you'll be scared. But don't worry, I'll be there for you.

Mhera

It appears that Del is getting desperate. Excessive exclamation points, no  ;D's, forgetting his friend and ally Roland, resorting to a wannabe all-powerful body...

Yes, very desperate indeed. Trying to resist the effects of dumpster juice can do that to a member.

Delthion

*Hears a constant soothing voice repeating constantly, "Come to the light!" Starts getting drowsy, shakes head vigorously.* NEVER!!! Never shall I fall to the evil that is in the deception of the mods, never shall I fall to the corruption of this vile liquid!

OOC: Never mind with the Superhuman.

BIC: For now I must leave! But know that I will come back stronger than ever! ;D

Søren

Delthion

I saw that as a bumper sticker once... ;D ;D

James Gryphon

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the dumpster juice.
« Subject to editing »