Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Mhera

Quote from: Delthion on March 17, 2015, 03:34:36 AM
I saw that as a bumper sticker once... ;D ;D
Do you want a bumper sticker like it? It's yours if you drink another glass of dumpster juice...

*passes Del a tall glass full of dumpster juice*

Skyblade

Quote from: Delthion on March 17, 2015, 02:00:22 AM
*Drinks Dumpster Juice.* I do not see the qualities of addiction, nor the overwhelming urge to follow Mhera/Gryphon.

Alas! Even the Sky has fallen! *Proceeds to attack Skye with Durendal.*

*Dodges and throws dumpster juice on the Duren-thingy*

Mhera, methinks we are gaining the upper hand!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Faiyloe

*in response tot he dumpster juice* *makes an umbrella with my pen and opens it up above my head*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Mhera

@Sky: yes, it does appear that way. Especially right now:

Quote from: Who's OnlineViewing Who's Online.
Guest   05:00:31 AM   Viewing the topic Favorite Quotes.
Guest   04:58:46 AM   Viewing the topic how does cornflower die?.
Guest   04:58:05 AM   Viewing the topic Insane Asylum..
Guest   04:57:51 AM   Viewing the topic I may be returning....
Guest   04:56:32 AM   Viewing the topic The Great Gonff Fancition Contest.
Guest   04:55:46 AM   Viewing the topic Rainshadow's Art.
Guest   04:55:00 AM   Viewing the topic The First Thing That Comes to Mind.
Guest   04:53:58 AM   Viewing the board index of redwallabbey.com.
Guest   04:53:11 AM   Viewing the topic is this art or scrap.
Guest   04:51:42 AM   Viewing the topic The M.R.S. Genesis.
Guest   04:50:09 AM   Viewing the board index of redwallabbey.com.
Guest   04:50:06 AM   Viewing the board index of redwallabbey.com.
Guest   04:49:54 AM   Viewing the topic Looking for some Sprite Art Buddies! :D (Also nice to meetchya).
Guest   04:49:42 AM   Viewing the topic Combine the members!.
Guest   04:49:36 AM   Viewing the topic Mattimeo or Redwall $%^^&*£$%.
Guest   04:49:30 AM   Viewing the topic Introduction Topic.
Guest   04:47:43 AM   Viewing the topic RP Crossover OOC discussion. (Closed).
Guest   04:47:28 AM   Viewing the topic Thank you.
Guest   04:46:43 AM   Viewing the topic The Change The Topic Name Topic.

@Faiy: I would comment on how the jet's horizontal travel means that dumpster juice would still contact you despite your umbrella, but this would result in you getting burned alive by Skarzs; since this could potentially fall into the 0.000000000000000000000001 percent of scenarios that can break up Skarloe I won't do anything but offer you some dumpster juice in a less forceful manner than flash-flooding the thread.

*offers Faiy stein of dumpster juice*

The Mask

WHO AM I EVEN FIGHTING FOR ANYMORE? WHO CARES, CAAAAAAAARNAAAAAAAGE!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Lady Ashenwyte

This fight is pointless. Recognize it. Traitors roam the forum and we are alone.Either we surrender, run away and hide, or die. We need new allies or we will perish like moths in a storm! (We need Sierra)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

HAHA! We will never fall!

Even though we stand without hope, we will fight on against the tyranny of the guests and mods! *Rushes forward and quickly pumps Soren's stomach, making him see the foolishness of his ways.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

*Appears with a dumpster juice gun, which she sprays at Del's face*

Delthion

*Gasps for air. Attacks Skye with a spear.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

*open Del mouth and hold it open for dumpster juice to go in*

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

*Hits Soren's head with the hilt of sword making him let go of Del's mouth.* Monjoy!

Delthion

Double Post!

Soren is truly lost! He has been committing an unknown action!!!

Skyblade

*Dodges and flies around pouring dumpster juice on enemies*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Sighs* Well, you insisted. *Kingmaker turns back into dragon form and starts smashing guests* WORMS! Feel our wrath! *Brandishes a trident and a long chain and starts attacking Sky* NO MERCY!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Monjoy! *Launches self on an attack of the Mod/Guest/Member filth.* ;D ;D