Started by Søren, January 16, 2015, 02:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Delthion

They're printing my first RP!

QuoteGuest    01:01:20 PM    Printing the topic "The Song of the Explorer".
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

That's awesome, Del! (Why are guests randomly printing people's first RPs? :P)

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 18, 2015, 06:03:53 PM
That's awesome, Del! (Why are guests randomly printing people's first RPs? :P)

They might just be bots, sent to do seemingly random things for some greater purpose..

Cornflower MM

Oh, you! *Swats Izzy's head* Can't you try to see that maybe not all Guests are bad, if any are?

Delthion

ANOTHER MEMBER HAS FALLEN!!!

QuoteJukka the Sling    11:12:15 PM    Unknown Action

And every time I check the who's online thingy, these two are doing exactly what the other is doing.

Cornflower MM    11:24:15 PM    Viewing their messages.

TheTaleOfSierra    11:23:27 PM    Viewing their messages.

Faiyloe

So what? Corn is always messaging someone. If it isn't Si ,it's Skarzs or TJ or Sky.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 20, 2015, 04:40:08 AM
So what? Corn is always messaging someone. If it isn't Si ,it's Skarzs or TJ or Sky.

Or you or Del or Eul or Wot or Dan or- you get the point. It's rare when I'm NOT messaging people.

Russa Nodrey

*Hides from the Guests under a paper bag*
Freddy

Cornflower MM

. . . . I'm getting so tired of this silly, slightly stupid topic. . . . I mean, really?

Faiyloe

You will be singing a different tune when they come and destroy the forums, when they suck you inside out and make you like one of them, then you won't be able to MP at all.   

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 20, 2015, 03:50:23 PM
You will be singing a different tune when they come and destroy the forums, when they suck you inside out and make you like one of them, then you won't be able to MP at all.   

This is exactly what I'm talking about. This is getting ridiculous!

Faiyloe

If you don't like it then go away, you are already deemed a traitor, if you wish to be deemed neutral then you must leave this topic and never return, Those are my terms, if you wish to take them.   

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 20, 2015, 03:57:10 PM
If you don't like it then go away, you are already deemed a traitor, if you wish to be deemed neutral then you must leave this topic and never return, Those are my terms, if you wish to take them.   

Alright, I will. The only reason I was coming to it was because I like looking at the Who's Online, and posting interesting behavior. I've actually learned a few things - like the fact you cab send a topic to someone.

Banya

They're attempting to gain an insight into our governmental system:

Quote from: Who's OnlineGuest    09:19:36 PM    Viewing the topic Forum Elections: The Cellars.

Really, I'm flattered that they're reading it.