Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

Online Osu   03:02:55 PM   Viewing their messages.

:|
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Guest 05:25:52 PM   Unknown Action
Guest 05:25:46 PM   Unknown Action
Looks like trouble.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Izeroth on March 27, 2015, 03:24:39 AM
I suppose this requires.... introducing yet another universe into the equation.

Hundreds of imperial battleships appear from the warp, with a great capitol ship at their head. They quickly spread out, blasting at the enemy with their powerful cannons.

Meanwhile, hundreds of thousands of soldiers from the Krieg Death Korps board Sagetip's ships, slowly shooting their way through his stormtrooper legions. They are spearheaded by several thousand space marines of the Black Templars chapter.

IZEROTH YOU DO 40K TOO?  :o :)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

The UNSC Infinity exits slipspace and uses its forward facing MAC guns to tear through Izeroth's ranks.

Vilu Daskar

Guest 11:59:09 AM   Viewing the topic Prison topic .
Guest 11:58:52 AM   Viewing the topic Prison topic .
Guest 11:58:46 AM   Viewing the topic Prison topic .

It's an invasion.

Søren

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 09, 2015, 06:12:15 PM
Guest 11:59:09 AM   Viewing the topic Prison topic .
Guest 11:58:52 AM   Viewing the topic Prison topic .
Guest 11:58:46 AM   Viewing the topic Prison topic .

It's an invasion.
Looks more like a jail break.

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

Hickory

Have you ever wondered why it says the number of guests online before it says the number of members online?

Wylder Treejumper

OK, this proves how dumb guests are.

Quote from: Who's OnlineGuest    12:49:57 AM    Printing the topic "GIFS!!!!!".
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Izeroth

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 09, 2015, 09:40:13 AM
Quote from: Izeroth on March 27, 2015, 03:24:39 AM
I suppose this requires.... introducing yet another universe into the equation.

Hundreds of imperial battleships appear from the warp, with a great capitol ship at their head. They quickly spread out, blasting at the enemy with their powerful cannons.

Meanwhile, hundreds of thousands of soldiers from the Krieg Death Korps board Sagetip's ships, slowly shooting their way through his stormtrooper legions. They are spearheaded by several thousand space marines of the Black Templars chapter.

IZEROTH YOU DO 40K TOO?  :o :)

No... :P  I've just read a lot about it.

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on October 18, 2015, 01:51:09 AM

Now I'm really curious what its going to show, just a bunch of computer code for the gifs or will it be some random still pictures in the middle of the gifs that happened to be happening when he pressed the print button.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on October 18, 2015, 04:15:09 PM
Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on October 18, 2015, 01:51:09 AM

Now I'm really curious what its going to show, just a bunch of computer code for the gifs or will it be some random still pictures in the middle of the gifs that happened to be happening when he pressed the print button.
It shows the image URLs in parentheses.

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

Anyone else wondering if Soren was the guest? *Looks closely at Soren.*