News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

LOTR and Redwall fans Unite!

Started by White One6193, August 27, 2011, 03:33:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White One6193

Who here is a fan of both Lord of the Rings and Redwall?
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

White One6193

Cool! Fave LOTR Character? Mine's King Theoden, in case you didn't see the tag.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Galedeep

Gonff

I am, although I haven't read or watched the last one yet.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Lily

I am! I just went hiking up a volcano and made more than a few references to Mordor. ;D

Nightfire

I am. My favorite character is Aragorn. Why? Because he's very skilled and adept with any weapon imaginable. Kinda like Matrin the Warrior, but without the whole Spirit-returning-to-warn-and-save-the-abbey stuff.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

White One6193

Quote from: Galedeep on August 27, 2011, 05:02:22 AM
Boromir!

Great! Boromir's pretty cool... What about female characters? Galadriel and Eowyn for me. How 'bout y'all?

Bananagirl

I AM, i love LOTR and Redwall, and i play LOTRO too  ;D

Log-a-Log

Lord of the Rings and Redwall are my two favorite book series and my favrite movie is Lord of the Rings. My favorite character is Gandalf
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

My favorite female character is Eowyn. She actually does things and acts to save the kingdom.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nightfire

I think you mean Smeeeeaagollllll. ;D