News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What Types of Cars Do You Like?

Started by Rainshadow, August 20, 2012, 04:46:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

My family drives a 2007 Jeep Commander. I tied a Halloween decoration, a skeleton fish to the dashboard. The car is a beast.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

Fascinating. What colour is the interior?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Tungro

I like most vintage cars, but I also like a few new ones

Verdauga

Quote from: Tungro on November 04, 2019, 08:40:20 PM
I like most vintage cars, but I also like a few new ones
For me (not that it matters) it depends on why I would have the car. That Bugatti I posted would be a great car for everything but offroad and city traffic. Other than that, I'd have to say full-sized SUVs, like the Suburban, Excursion, and the like.

Although, as a pseudo-perfectionist, I have to point out that these are not cars, and don't technically fit into the topic...
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

As far as I'm concerned, the term 'car' includes basically anything with four wheels.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

luckyjack

I really like Audi sport cars. Hope I'll buy one of them one day. This year I'm planning to buy a new car.

Keva Strongbow

"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

shisteer of nothing much

Audis are nice cars but they're not common enough to be easy to work on in New Zealand.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: luckyjack on November 20, 2019, 04:36:30 PM
I really like Audi sport cars. Hope I'll buy one of them one day. This year I'm planning to buy a new car.

I know a guy who drives an R8.

Long live the RRR!!