News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

But _____!

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, July 19, 2013, 04:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dag Downyfur

But I picka lotsa st'awbee's! We make a pie wiv st'awbee's!!
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

winifred

But I like Pasties and cheese studded with rosemary more, wot?
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Dag Downyfur

But we has that! We has cheeses! And pasties wiv st'awbee's! And wiv otha stuff too! We has dat stuff so we eat suppa! So no baff for me!
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

BadgerLordFiredrake

But I eat dem all up!
baby turtle forever

Dag Downyfur

But then you has to sit in da nawty corner!

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Dag Downyfur

But you eata up all da foods!

BadgerLordFiredrake

But I a growin' badga!
baby turtle forever

Vilu Daskar

But you can't have all the food!
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Dag Downyfur

But I wants a pastie! But badger eata them all!!

AnnaofRedwall

but MMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

Redwaller