News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Signatures

Started by Tiria Wildlough, September 05, 2011, 07:43:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

^

Mine, too! :) That is, Whaleware my favourite softawre thingy, not my signature!
Received mostly negative reviews.

gorath

My signature is the warcry(s) of Salamandastron, and a song Smeogal sings in Two Towers.LOTR
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

rakkety tam

u guys probably wouldnt understand why this is my signiture but here it is

BATTLESHIPS AND CRUISERS GO SCORPIANS  AND UFP
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Lily

rakkety tams 1 fan, your signature is the smaller writing that appears under every post you make. But you're right, I don't understand what "BATTLESHIPS AND CRUISERS GO SCORPIANS  AND UFP" means!

Nightfire

UFP stands for the United Federation of Planets. It's from Star Trek. As for the rest, well..I have no idea. I changed my signature. It is an awesome quote written in Brazilian Portugese.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Hi all! I changed my signature! ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Lily

Thanks for that, Nightfire. I've only seen the most recent Star Trek movie, so I don't know a lot about it.

Also, nice signature, Tiria. ;)

Redwall Musician

Lol! I love your signature Tiria. It's so funny!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Mine is just Brazilian Portugese. Nothin' special.  :P It's a quote by a character from my book. So technically, it's a quote by me. :P He is a bounty hunter called Luke Cardassia, but sometimes he uses an alias. This alias is 'Kelu Aissadrac.' Figure it out.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

I changed my catch phrase. I saw a sign that said:

Don't question authority. They don't know either.

And I fell in love with that quote.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Tiria Wildlough

I figured it out, Nightfire! ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

:D I really would like to post the Metroid Prime 4: Cleansing here, so you all know who Luke is, but I guess you'll have to visit Halig's website if you want to know.

winifred

my sig is a quote I found on a wall in a bookstore and i love it
also taking away redwall is like forcing me not to brethe(spelling) ;D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Coobreedan

Mine is a quote from Brian Jacques!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

AND IT IS AN EPIC QUOTE!!!!!

My siggie is 1: A profound quote. 2: A declaration of who and what I am, 3: a very poignant question and 4: The VOM's banner.