News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Signatures

Started by Tiria Wildlough, September 05, 2011, 07:43:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plugg Firetail

My signature is a quote from the character we all know and love.....

Nightfire

What about the siggie underneath your profile pic? What is that called, anyway? Piccie caption?

I'm not sure if there si a seperate topic for tat, so I'm going to say: My piccie caption is Ranguvar Foeseeker's warcry. So epic! Vermin, sing your deathsongs!

And Plugg, Martin is a great character. I personally liked your other one, though. "Hoe many vermin captiain have a crew that loves them?" or something like that.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Plugg Firetail

Yeah but I took it down because of the new limitations on siggies. I guess you can't have everything in life...

Nightfire

You could have taken the picture down and kept the quote. :)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Plugg Firetail

Yes but then people wouln't have known what I was talking about. But if you insist.....

Taggerung The Otter

mah signature is...different ;) A poem about..Death himself.
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Nightfire

YEP! ;D

My newest siggie is...insane, to put it bluntly. I felt like being weird.

Plugg Firetail

Yay, Metroid reference! I was just at my school dance, and I thought of a great thing to do with my siggie.....

White One6193

Mine's Just fer FUN! And an homage de couer to Mr.Jacques
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Captain Tammo

Mine's Luke the Warrior's famous last words!!!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Nightfire

Your siggie is an emoticon Luke Skywalker fighting an emoticon Darth Vader....... :D

Mine is the last verse from everyones FAVORITE Christmas song "Silent Night." In my opinion, the last verse is the awesomest.

Tiria Wildlough

I changed mine again...
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Ceteruler

Bragoon

Mine is a quote from a British statesman whose name I can't find.  A good friend of mine had the quote, and I had to pare it down due to the character limit on another site.  Then, naturally, when I joined this site and could provide the full quote and the man's name, my friend no longer had the quote on-hand. 

Still, it get the point across. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16