News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Bribe The Moderators

Started by Blaggut, March 22, 2015, 04:40:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

*laughs aloud at one of the earlier posts*

100!

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Banya on August 21, 2015, 12:20:40 AM
*laughs aloud at one of the earlier posts*

100!

This time I do not wish for a picture or object, but rather an answer:  Which post are you laughing about?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Banya

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 21, 2015, 05:55:40 AM
  This time I do not wish for a picture or object, but rather an answer:  Which post are you laughing about?
It was this one.  There's something appealing about subtle dirty jokes.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Banya

I didn't think so.  It's all right; it's not actually that funny.

Delthion

Banya

Delthion

James Gryphon

I have to disagree with that, but that's another topic for another time.

Get me a 10x10 Chess board.
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

Quote from: Banya on August 21, 2015, 02:16:20 PM
I didn't think so.  It's all right; it's not actually that funny.

1.) YUS, someone though one of my posts was funny.
2.) I never meant for it to be funny.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Banya

Here, James, have some Turkish lira.  It's all I know anymore.
(This handful of 1,000 TL is worth $344.)