News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

That ___ moment when...

Started by Søren, April 06, 2015, 09:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

That embarrassing moment when you read your old posts.

Hickory

Quote from: Izeroth on August 01, 2015, 05:29:35 PM
That embarrassing moment when you read your old posts.

That annoying moment when you bump a topic, but nobody responds.

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

That awkward moment when you realise the Warhammer army you ordered doesn't fit your playstyle and the army that fits your playstyle was in the store the whole time.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

That disappointing moment when you're getting addicted to a song by the second verse and they throw one of those words in.

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

That panic-filled moment when your mind blanks after being put on the spot in improv.

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 04, 2015, 05:40:30 AM
  That panic-filled moment when your mind blanks after being put on the spot in improv.

So true!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on August 04, 2015, 05:11:27 AM
That disappointing moment when you're getting addicted to a song by the second verse and they throw one of those words in.

That annoying moment when you don't understand this sentence.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Søren

The song has obscenities or profanity, Jet.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Søren

That moment of contentment when you know that even if it seems nothing is making sense and the world is breaking, you can watch a particular video on your iPad that always makes you smile, and everything will be ok. At that movie thing Saturday, all the kids (including V) sang a song, choir style almost. It's funny because in one video she's laughing a lot for some reason, and the other she's doing that thing she does when she's being funny and mischievous, or thoughtful.

Hickory

That annoying moment when yu remember you asked Soren for his channel name and he never gave it to you.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on July 20, 2015, 04:31:56 AM
That ironic moment when Corn complains about her ask thread not getting traffic then doesn't answer questions even though she's been in the board for ages.

Lovely point.

Mhera

That awful moment when you press "cut" instead of "copy".

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you become the French son of two people who are younger than you.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!