News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Delka's baby(s)

Started by Hickory, April 19, 2015, 11:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

We should call them...

Cap'n Jean Luc Greenleaf
8 (38.1%)
James Siberius Stormcrow
6 (28.6%)
Hastigeth the Sling
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

Quote from: James Gryphon on April 20, 2015, 03:47:01 AM
Who or what is Delka?
Delka is a mythical beast, that hides in 40 year old's closets and smells like mothballs. It's a cross between a squrril and an Irishman. With a little shaggy dog thrown in. Terrifying, I know, but it doesn't like the light and finds alternative rock music uninteresting. I realize that these things, especially the last one, are hard to comprehend, but when you look in your closet only to be dragged around and eaten by a crazy squrril/Irish dude/dog, you will understand.

I'm retired from the forum

Gonff the Mousethief

My Grandpa told me about when he found one. He now has only one ear and a huge scar across the left side of his face. My dad says he remembers when my grandpa saw one, yet sadly didn't get a glimpse of it.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Banya

I'd hoped the Gryphon was kidding.  How is a Bird-Lion unfamiliar with its own natural predator?

Søren

Quote from: Banya on April 20, 2015, 04:55:55 AM
I'd hoped the Gryphon was kidding.  How is a Bird-Lion unfamiliar with its own natural predator?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Rusvul

(Shouldn't that be James Tiberius whatevertheheck?)

Hickory

Dunno. And Delka = Delthion + Jukka (yes Del, your full name!)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

CaptainRocktree

Erm... Cap'n Jean Luc Greenleaf    ... That is what I voted for.....

*LEAVES WHILE HE STILL CAN*
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on April 20, 2015, 10:29:32 PM
This is weird.
And I didn't even make it. This was all on Sage. It's his fault.

Faiyloe

True true... It is Sages turn to get ironed.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Hickory

A yes, but I've protected myself with a shield.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 20, 2015, 04:40:23 AM
Who or what is Delka?
Delka is a mythical beast, that hides in 40 year old's closets and smells like mothballs. It's a cross between a squrril and an Irishman. With a little shaggy dog thrown in. Terrifying, I know, but it doesn't like the light and finds alternative rock music uninteresting. I realize that these things, especially the last one, are hard to comprehend, but when you look in your closet only to be dragged around and eaten by a crazy squrril/Irish dude/dog, you will understand.

HAHAHAHA!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 20, 2015, 04:40:23 AM
Who or what is Delka?

Interesting; I'd like to capture one for my colosseum.

The Mask

DELKAS ARE DELICIOUS. THEY GO GREAT WITH PRAWNS AND SOME HONEY SAUCE.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock