News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Fantasy RolePlay Group Chat via Kik

Started by AbbotAlf0809, April 23, 2015, 07:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0809

Hey guys! AbbotAlf here, me and my friend Josh have been doing an RP via kik for about a year now and we wanted to tell other people about our story if they wanted to join! It is a medieval fantasy roleplay that combined multiple universes into one massive story arc!
Universes as of now are:
Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit/Silmerillion
The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
The Elder Scrolls (Skyrim not ESO)
The Legend of Zelda (series as a whole not a specific game)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Hellsing Ultimate
Shingeki No Kyojin/Attack on Titan
Game of Thrones
Bram Stoker's Dracula

The RP is yes set in a fantasy setting but it has advanced to the point where characters and such are using some steampunk technology as well. If you are interested contact me via kik at football0805 to set you up. You can then give me character details and such. The roleplay professes at a high speed pace and is used in dialogue format rather than paragraph. Lastly, other universe may emerge on top of the current ones.
Thanks,
AbbotAlf

Skyblade

AbbotAlf! It's great to see you again! :D

I honestly don't know much about any of those fandoms, but sounds cool.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0809

If you don't know much about those that's fine! You can bring a new one in ide love to know what else is out there to add! As of now I'm the only Game Master and I would love to have my old pal Skyblade join us!

Skyblade

Maybe I will join.

Are you going to stay on the forums for good? :)

Jetthebinturong

That sounds awesome, too bad I don't have Kik. Also the only similarity that Hellsing and Dracula share is they both contain vampires, they're completely separate things
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

AbbotAlf0809

@Skyblade I'm going to try I finished up a lot of my exams

@Jetthebinturong That's true I just figured I would put them together because of that reason though.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: AbbotAlf0809 on April 23, 2015, 07:32:44 PM
Hey guys! AbbotAlf here, me and my friend Josh have been doing an RP via kik for about a year now and we wanted to tell other people about our story if they wanted to join! It is a medieval fantasy roleplay that combined multiple universes into one massive story arc!
Universes as of now are:
Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit/Silmerillion
The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
The Elder Scrolls (Skyrim not ESO)
The Legend of Zelda (series as a whole not a specific game)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Hellsing Ultimate
Shingeki No Kyojin/Attack on Titan
Game of Thrones
Bram Stoker's Dracula

The RP is yes set in a fantasy setting but it has advanced to the point where characters and such are using some steampunk technology as well. If you are interested contact me via kik at football0805 to set you up. You can then give me character details and such. The roleplay professes at a high speed pace and is used in dialogue format rather than paragraph. Lastly, other universe may emerge on top of the current ones.
Thanks,
AbbotAlf

Oh snap count me in.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

AbbotAlf0809

Okay great! Private message me your kik name and we can get you started

Rainshadow

*Sobs because Fullmetal Alchemist and SNK, but I don't even know what kik is*

Seriously, though, that sounds awesome.  I don't have kik, though.  :-\

But hey, welcome back, stranger!  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Mask

Kik is basically a messenger service. It's quite safe, people can't talk to you unless you add them.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

AbbotAlf0809

Rainshadow I didn't know you loved FMA and SNK!!! They are slick the best! You should totally get a kik and join us!

AbbotAlf0809

Sorry for the double post but whoever is still interested in this needs to let me know! We would like to have you guys added sometime really soon!

Skyblade

Kik is an app for a phone, by the way. I hopefully can download it soon.

AbbotAlf0809