"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Most Likely To

Started by Skyblade, May 12, 2015, 04:04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

(Probably).

Kit.

MLT get their foot stuck in a revolving door?

Delthion

Russa!

Most likely to live in a tree?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Probably Russa...

MLT go surfing in winter?

Delthion

Rosie!

Most likely to stay far away from the beach for their entire lifetime?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Skarzs.

MLT eat raw eggs?

Delthion

Me most likely.

Most likely to never go into a swimming pool once they have reached independence?

Ashleg

Andy.

MLT ban VeggieTales from the face of this planet?

Rosie Willowwater

Ashleg

Me.

MLT be jealous of our wedding?

Delthion

No one that I can think of!

Ninja'd NOT ME! Gonff!

Most likely to have a wedding?

Rosie Willowwater

Me!

MLT have a secret crush on me?

Delthion

No idea!

Most likely to have a secret crush on me!

Rosie Willowwater

YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN ANSWER!

Me.

MLT be scared of me

Delthion

Me!

Most likely to be scared of me?

Ashleg

Rosie.

MLT be scared of ME?!???!???????