News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Most Likely To

Started by Skyblade, May 12, 2015, 04:04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

EVERYONE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!

Most likely to be scared of the forum?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Good. >: )

Guests.

MTL notice my spelling error?

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Thee.

Most likely to speak in Old English?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

You bro

MLT to use txtspeak

Ashleg

You.

MLT scream when they see a bug.

Rosie Willowwater

ME

MLT to love being shipped

Delthion

Me... ;D

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on August 17, 2017, 05:58:34 AM
You bro

I would if I knew any of the actual Old English, such as the original text of the Canterbury Tales.

Most likely to speak before crowds on a regular basis?

Ashleg

James G-G-G-Gryphon.

MLT drink water?

Rosie Willowwater

baby turtle

MLT be shipped with me the hardest

Delthion

Gonff!

Most likely to bow to the superiority of Gonsie?

Rosie Willowwater

You ;D

Most likely to ship Delsie really hard? ;D

Søren

You
Most likely to fly?

I'm retired from the forum

Ashleg

Rosie Willowwater

Skarzs

MLT eat a burger whole.