News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Most Likely To

Started by Skyblade, May 12, 2015, 04:04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Most likely to contract warts from a froad, despite the fact that doing so isn't possible. I'm sure you could find a way.

Cornflower MM

Most likely to r (And take apart!) Computers faster than anyone else on the forum.be able to put togethe

Søren

I think you wo are confusing this game with anther, the OP says you have to ask who's the most likely. :P

@Corn, yeah, still Rus.
MLT to hike a mile?

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

Mhera!

MLT stub their toe on a rock?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Mhera

Søren

Russa.
MLT sneak out of the house at night?

Russa Nodrey

Sierra.

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 20, 2015, 08:12:25 AM
   Most likely to contract warts from a froad, despite the fact that doing so isn't possible. I'm sure you could find a way.
Jukka.

MLT ride a unicycle from Washington to Florida?
Freddy

Delthion

Russa. ;D ;D

MLT eat thousands of pies in a day.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Dibbun Against Bedtime

Delthion.

MLT release a wild tiger upon a chicken farm.
"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

Delthion

DAB!

MLT type in really strange ways.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

James.
Oh, and revive.
MLT to drive across the country this month.

James Gryphon

Lily.

Most likely to win OOXVII?
« Subject to editing »

Søren

Sky.
MLT learn a new language the fastest.

rachel25

Uh....Cornflower

MLT cry over a character death

Vilu Daskar

Corn come to mind after Definitely not me.

MLT go insane.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.