News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you really like Owl City that much, you should listen to Sky Sailing.  That's also by Adam Young, and it's awesome.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Sky Sailing? Is that the title of the song? It wasn't on the list...

I never knew that! Even though I never saw an opera.

Rainshadow

Haha, Sky Sailing is the project, not the song.  I believe you would call it a 'band' if there were more than one member.  ;)  No, this song is called 'A Little Opera Goes a Long Way'.

Anyway, Skyrim sounds sooooooo fun!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dinte

Oh only a runner up how sad, i wonder who got first?
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

Rainshadow

Haha, I don't find very many things offensive, so we're both happy.  ;D

I don't really see why it's sad that I got first runner up.  I'm actually pretty surprised I even got it!  I didn't feel very satisfied with any of my posts.  :P

Romsca

So did Brookskimmer draw that?

*realizes doesn't have signature at the moment*

Sorry!

Faiyloe

that's OK! I get off the hook. ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

Haha!  That's very, very true.  ;D  Tsarmina even BROKE his sword!  :P

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Shadowed One

Ah yes, a great speech! Bravo!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

BadgerLordFiredrake

Truce, or war?  My clan is O.O
baby turtle forever

Maudie

Aw, an older person? I had better respect my elders! How are ya, ole man? ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

BadgerLordFiredrake

Forum age...
Reading your fanfic.
baby turtle forever

Romsca

Sailears

Space, the final frontier...
My ears, how are you, wot!