News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

*Sits down* *Blares out the FMA OST for all to hear*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lady Amber

Leatho Shellhound

8) I need reading lessons, I saw the title of this topic and read ......Come And Leatho Young Children! AKA The School.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on July 23, 2015, 04:22:35 AM
  8) I need reading lessons, I saw the title of this topic and read ......Come And Leatho Young Children! AKA The School.

*giggles*

I've done similar things - I guess I need reading lessons as well.

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on July 21, 2015, 01:47:02 PM
*Puts Corn down in her seat*

Fine, I'll doodle on my desk! *Grabs pen*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 23, 2015, 05:14:37 AM
How about some glasses, Leatho? :P

Or those. . . . *Sigh* How I'm dreading the as yet unknown day when I get them. .. . .

Russa Nodrey

*Adjusts my glasses* :D Children, shut up and go eat lunch! :D
Freddy

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Amber

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Cornflower MM

Eulaliaaa!

*throws pie at Corn* *laughs maniacally* *eats a piece of cake*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.