News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

random awsome 1600 facts

Started by rakkety tam, September 16, 2011, 12:48:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

ok just post random facts from 1600

ok heres one nobunaga oda was known as the demon king in japan yet he supported christianty in japan
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

DanielofRedwall

If you go on caven Hole, you'll find thy there is already a thread for random facts.
Received mostly negative reviews.

rakkety tam

oh sorry i guess i didnt make my post understandible its for the 1600 midevil stuff
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Romsca

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on September 16, 2011, 12:57:51 AM
If you go on caven Hole, you'll find thy there is already a thread for random facts.

Then this topic should probably be locked

Ungatt Trunn

Don't think that this topic should be locked. It's not exacly like that topic about Random and Fun facts that is in Cavern Hole; this is more of a gaming verson of it. Insted of locking this topic, it should just be moved to Forum Games.

Life is too short to rush through it.

DanielofRedwall

The topic shouldn't be locked or moved, I misinterpreted what the topic was about. Read Rakkety Tam's next post. And please don't back-seat moderate.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on March 29, 2013, 07:14:57 AM
The topic shouldn't be locked or moved, I misinterpreted what the topic was about. Read Rakkety Tam's next post. And please don't back-seat moderate.
What do you mean, "Back Seat Moderate"? Not that I'm trying to start any fight or anything like that, but what do you mean exacly?

DanielofRedwall

Back-seat moderating is when non-moderators post things like "this topic should be moved" or "this topic should be locked".

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on March 30, 2013, 05:46:38 AM
Back-seat moderating is when non-moderators post things like "this topic should be moved" or "this topic should be locked".
Whats wroung with suggesting stuff like that? It's not like the person suggesting it has the power to do it. They're just making a suggestion.

DanielofRedwall

From the rules:

Quote11. Don't do back-seat moderating. If you see that someone has done something that you think is against the rules, please use the "Report to moderator"-button. Sometimes people can sound somewhat unfriendly when they tell others what not to do and sometimes they're wrong. A moderator will look into it and make a decision.

Also, it is unnecessary. Mods know what they're doing and don't really need suggestions. And if they're not sure, there are always other moderators to ask.

Romsca

We have exactly 1600 members right now!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Romsca on March 30, 2013, 09:01:02 PM
We have exactly 1600 members right now!
Great! 400 more, and we have 2000!