Is Redwall as safe as they say it is? (Role-play thread)

Started by Ashleg, September 02, 2015, 03:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the vermin meet the Redwallers?

Yeah!!
Not yet...When we're further into the roleplay. c:

Hickory

Ava stood up from eating her food - at least, she pushed herself off the seat with her ash stick. "Let's go, Duncan, we can all answer the door."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

OOC-
Brandon's not here.  :P
IC-
"Alright!" Duncan said, getting to his paws. The hare bolted down the hallway yet stopped at the door, waiting for the others to follow.

Cornflower MM

Following Duncan with her scone in paw, Rayne raised an eyebrow, curious. And anyway, being Infirmary Sister, she ought to be with them, since whoever it was could be hurt.

Hickory

Quote from: Scartooth on September 07, 2015, 05:26:19 PM
OOC-
Brandon's not here.  :P
IC-
"Alright!" Duncan said, getting to his paws. The hare bolted down the hallway yet stopped at the door, waiting for the others to follow.
'
OOC: Edit has been completed.

LT Sandpaw

Creekpaw entered first followed by Brandon, both held their weapons at the ready. Bracklew elected to stay with Mixy while the senior creatures investigated further. Both mouse and otter stepped into a wreak, the table was thrown against the wall and several chairs had been upturned. A few insects scuttled under the wreakage but otherwise the house was empty.

Brandon returned his sword to its sheath calling to those outside. "Alright Mixy where did you find the paper exactly?"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

"On the floor near the table!" Mixy called, nodding once at Bracklew as she crept closer to the door.
"Be careful where you step, I remember there being some broken glass."

Rapshade sneered at everybeast and started walking again.
Soon the ferret could hear a voice, obviously belonging to a young creature of some kind.
"Shh, get back." He snapped, waving his sabre at the crew.
Let's watch and see what she does...Oh, and there's a squirrel, too.

Duncan cautiously opened the door.
There was a fox or something outside. He couldn't exactly tell.
"Hello, who're you?"

LT Sandpaw

Moving over to the stop Mixy had indicated Brandon inspected it thoroughly. Finding nothing as expected he turned to irate looking Creekpaw.

"There's nothing of worth here, we ought to do something about the place though..."

"But wot happened? 'ere matey, n' why wos 'is name on th' floor?" Creekpaw asked. The mouse shrugged picking up a shattered piece of furniture.

"Your guess is as good as mine Creekpaw, it might very well have been some other creature using the name to inspire fear." The otter didn't look convinced but she didn't press the point. The two pressed further into the other rooms and found the bodies of those who had died. Already they were rotting, the closed door and some spilled alcohol had helped mask the smell but now it attacked their noses in force.

Outside Bracklew had sat down in the grass tossing a small stone from paw to paw. "Hey Mix do you think this Rapshade creature is still about? Sounds to me like he is a sort of boogiebeast, just a creature of legends that died long ago. What do you think?"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

Mixy scratched her chin, considering what Bracklew had said.
"I hope so, but really...I don't know. Maybe he's still out there, but most likely he's not." She said, walking over to him and sitting down. "But then again...He could be, and... Agh, I don't know. Anything seems possible! I hope Brandon doesn't find anything scary in there."

Rapshade smirked when he heard the young squirrel say his name.
So they did know some things.
The ferret glanced back at the others apprehensively.

Lady Ashenwyte

Mel called out "I am She Who Talks With Flames, fire priestess from the North! I ask for entrance into your fair Abbey."
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ashleg

Duncan chuckled.
Fire priestess? He'd heard the like of that before.
Turning, the hare glanced back at Rayne and Ava.
"Should we let 'er in?" He whispered. Yes, Redwall was still in a time of peace, but he'd grown up with the Long Patrol. Usually when vermin came knocking to Salamandastron they had other plans then just visiting.

Hickory

Ava pushed through Duncan and Rayne to confront the fox. The imposing badger, even in her crippled condition, towered over Mel. "Indeed. A fire priestess. Give me one good reason to let you in."

Lady Ashenwyte

Mel stared unflinchingly at the badger, knowing fully that one wrong move could result in her death. "I have met hundreds like you in the North, badger, disbelievers and heretics. The flames have cleansed their soul, and may your wisdom prevail." she said, stepping back and pulled out a red liquid from her pouch, and poured it on a little pile of twigs and bracken she had put together with her foot, and lit it aflame with a piece of flint. The pile lit aflame immediately, and the flames rose high. Mel put her paw into the flames, but surprisingly, it did not catch aflame.
"Do you doubt me now, badger?" she said, tilting her head to the side.

OOC: Is this PPing?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

OOC: No. YOu're fine. (however, if you did it with anyother non-flame enabled character it would be Godmoding.)

BIC: Ava rasied her eyebrows. "What do you think, Winterberry?"

Ashleg

"I think this is a load of nonsense, that's what I think!" Duncan growled.
"I don't believe in that kind of hullabaloo. She probably has something on her blinkin' paw!"

Mixy took a deep breath, glancing nervously at Bracklew.
The fur along her spine tingled.
"I feel like we're being watched..." She whispered.

Hickory

Ava nodded to Duncan, then turned to Mel. "Mm-hmm. So you're saying I should let you in because you can walk through fire? What need do we have of that?"