News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

And there were the Everlasting Dragons.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

Except 500000 years ago was not that long ago geographically, so everything looked pretty much the same as it did today
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Blaggut

A Homo Habilis was holding a wooden club. He was about to discover warp-travel technology.
~Just a soft space boi~

The Skarzs

Which turned out to be The Doctor's TARDIS.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Suddenly, the Doctor stepped out of the club. "What have we here?" he said. "It seems as if the camouflage setting has malfunctioned again!"
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Krantor the Brutal

At that, the being looked at the Doctor and fainted. "Oh dear." the Doctor said, "I must have pressed the wrong buttons and levers again. Now, what must I do?"
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

a crumb

i have four hours to finish a paper about brazilian favelas. so....

*runs off*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Krantor the Brutal on October 24, 2017, 06:27:11 AM
At that, the being looked at the Doctor and fainted. "Oh dear." the Doctor said, "I must have pressed the wrong buttons and levers again. Now, what must I do?"
So he decides to run away and hide inside of a volcano, getting ready to burst open with racist flamingo's holding tomahawks ready to invade the city of Cityville

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

But was scared off by the sudden appearance of a wild redneck.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

a crumb

my fridge is genuinely becoming a threat to my self confidence. or more specifically, the ice dispenser is weirdly designed, or somehow malfunctioning. if you don't take ice out of it at least once a day, it just randomly klunks a chunk of ice onto the floor. it does it in the morning, the afternoon, night, four in the morning, it doesn't care. i imagine it'd actually be really easy to fix, but i don't think it's a reasonably expectation that i am supposed to actually fix this problem. this was not something i was prepared for in life.

if i left my house for a week, the kitchen floor would be covered in a pool of water.

Lady Amber