News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Gonff the Mousethief

Or get a Kiddie Pool, let the ice fling into it, let it melt, and have one dadgum good time.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Blaggut

Quote from: a crumb on October 25, 2017, 03:15:26 AM
my fridge is genuinely becoming a threat to my self confidence, it doesn't care.

this is my b I g m o o d
~Just a soft space boi~

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

a crumb

honestly, that idea is like 10x cooler than turning it off.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Cooler.

Like Ice.

Okay, I'll let myself out.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on October 25, 2017, 05:57:41 AM
Or get a Kiddie Pool, let the ice fling into it, let it melt, and have one dadgum good time.

But it would be coooold.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Just put the stove top beneath it to heat it up.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

* Ashleg caws like a bird as he swoops down from above and latches onto Skarzs with his talons before shooting up again and hurling him like a football into the RP board.

Maudie

* Maudie is that person who pulls out her phone and records it.

The Skarzs

Maudie makes me laugh. However, I am far too heavy for you, Ashleg.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

He turned into a Roc, which is why he was able to heave your gargantuan girth into the RP board.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.