News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Lo = Kylo.
Ky = Kylo.                                                             
In = that "in" word thing you were talking about.
All the above = Lokyin.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

James Gryphon

What I mean by the "in" thing is that the name should be a word in the English language that starts with the letters "In". Take the "in" out and put in a Darth and you have a Darth name.

Like "Insidious", and "Invader".

A few other examples:

Darth Ept.
Darth Ane.
Darth Cendiary (a good alternate Sith name for Anakin).
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

James Gryphon

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 30, 2015, 06:55:18 PM
And my own happens to be the best.
At least you're not lacking for confidence.

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 30, 2015, 06:55:18 PM2nd is Darth Heritor.
I did like that one. It seems to fit Kylo's mentality.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Vilu Daskar

James Gryphon

His lightsaber is how it is, for better or worse.

It fits the pattern, anyway. A double-bladed lightsaber in TPM, a guy wielding two normal sabers in AOTC, and a guy with four in ROTS. A saber with three blades is the logical next step.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

It's still wrong. Who's the guy with two in Attack of the Clones?

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar