News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

James Gryphon

Not as sick as the last few days. Depressing rainy day, though.
« Subject to editing »

Banya

Glad you're getting better.  I love rainy days.  We're supposed to get freezing rain tomorrow.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

No double-posting is a forum rule. I can't allow y'all to break it, even for something this important.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Your agreement is irrelevant. You members must be obedient, or face the consequences.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Yes, but I probably have about 15 different personalities floating around my head, each popping out at a different time... ;D

Banya

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: James Gryphon on December 28, 2015, 06:49:08 AM
Your agreement is irrelevant. You members must be obedient, or face the consequences.

NO! We shall break off the chains you have placed on us, James!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Banya

Lady Ashenwyte

Pick up your pitchforks and torches! This is a revolution!

I'm painting a Reaper miniatures Ogre Chieftain. Need to work on brush control.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Master James must be obeyed. Cease your foolish attempts on rebellion.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion