Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Andy

Only actions can speak the truth.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Andy on October 03, 2017, 08:42:43 PM
It was jokingly banned on the APMAs, among other words like "ointment" and "YouTuber." While it isn't from that event, the gif I posted is the same person who was hosting the APMAs when this occurred. They even had a whole bit where one of the bands used all of the "banned" words so that he could scold them to amuse the audience.

I may be the only one here who actually saw the APMAs, though. I get the feeling most of the members here would have no interest and probably wouldn't have liked most of the humor.
Oh okay.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lady Amber

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lady Amber

Cows go who?

(I can now predict that you're gonna say somethin' like, "No, cows go moo!" or something similar. ;D)

Maudie

Lady Amber

Maudie

Maudie

The Skarzs

Quote from: Lady Amber on October 04, 2017, 02:28:19 AM
Cows go who?

(I can now predict that you're gonna say somethin' like, "No, cows go moo!" or something similar. ;D)
No, that's owls.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.