News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Am I violating copyright laws???

Started by Aimless Gallivanter, January 11, 2016, 12:40:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aimless Gallivanter

My dad just brought up a valid point to me: Is my blog, http://redwall-lyrics.tumblr.com/ , in danger of violating any copyright laws?
I've got it credited, it says right at the top that everything is from Brian Jacques' Redwall series, and the book from which each entry comes from is clearly marked on each post...
I dunno he's just got me paranoid now is all...
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

Maybe you should contact one of the people at the Redwall website if you feel that your blog's in any danger.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

I wouldn't worry, so long as you are crediting everything properly. I have seen a lot of people do similar things and there has never been a problem. it is like a wikki and there is nothing wrong with a wikki.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

LT Sandpaw

You should be okay. As long as your Blog is non-profit, and your not claiming credit for the material then you should be fine. ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Leatho Shellhound

I think it will be fine, and you have quite the nice site there! It will be a help to me and other fans for sure.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Aimless Gallivanter

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on January 11, 2016, 02:08:05 AM
I think it will be fine, and you have quite the nice site there! It will be a help to me and other fans for sure.
thank you leatho! it was my hope in making the site that others would finally have what ive needed so many times :)
im gay!!!!!!

Hickory

Quote from: aimlessgallivanter on January 11, 2016, 02:22:24 AM
Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on January 11, 2016, 02:08:05 AM
thank you leatho! it was my hope in making the site that others would finally have what ive needed so many times :)
I would suggest PMIng Lord TBT, he's helped with copyright infringement issues before.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Aimless Gallivanter

Thanks everyone :) I'm not worried about it anymore.
im gay!!!!!!