The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Chipster be doin' an unknown action D:

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Chipster of Noonvale

Russa Nodrey

QuoteJukka the Sling   05:49:33 PM Nothing, or nothing you can see...
*Is terrified*
Freddy

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Blue onionz ate Lima-beanz...Tiz good tae be back on ze auld forum!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

MatthiasMan

The members are now going through nostalgic agony, from transitioning from their first time here on the forum in childhood to having the forum down forever to growing up and coming back and then changing forums again.   

If you look closely, I'm CRYING.

Rosie Willowwater

I kinda wish I could experience this with you guys. Nostalgia is a beautiful feeling.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on April 18, 2017, 02:20:23 AM
I kinda wish I could experience this with you guys. Nostalgia is a beautiful feeling.

*Wipes away totally not at all right in the feels moment tear* You're right Rosie, it truly is. Though, I will say, it is a bit terrifying looking back at some really early things such as those RPs I joined of my first fan fictions. That could cause a tear of horror if not careful.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Banya

Gonff, if you feel like it, can you re-link us to that RP dueling tournament you were in in which you broke so many rules you weren't even scored? I read it once when you shared a link and cried laughing.

The Skarzs

What even is this person's "About Me" section in their profile. . .
http://www.redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=3624
Quote from: LissaCurleeMy current pet project is promoting licorice in Naples, FL. Spent 2002-2010 working on muffins in the government sector. Once had a dream of training toy elephants in Edison, NJ. Spent 2002-2010 managing action figures in Gainesville, FL. Set new standards for managing toy trucks for the underprivileged. A real dynamo when it comes to analyzing toy soldiers in Minneapolis, MN.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! (OfficialRedwallForum@gmail.com) Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!