News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

viska longtooth nicest main vermin?

Started by rakkety tam, September 30, 2011, 05:10:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

was vizka longtooth the nicest main vermin to you?

yes
no
maybe

rakkety tam

ok i think he was the nicest main villain so far he was nice to his brother other villains would have probably killed there brother and he had a actualy nice funeral other villains would probably leave there bro there to die take gulo for instance he hunted him till the ends of the earth
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Tiria Wildlough

Nooo...I wouldn't think so. EULALIA! SPOILER He wasn't the least bit sad when Codj died, and ruthlessly murdered Glurma and Jungo. He was also really rough with his crew, like any cruel Sea Raider captain. Firty and the rest were all glad to be rid of him. ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rakkety tam

well i think he was i might change my mind after i read the rest of the book but i realy think compared to other main villains he was the nicest who is the nicest villain to u :)
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Skalrag of Marshank

I did NOT like Vizka Longtooth. He just killed afew of his own vermin for now reason. He was NOT nice. The absolute opposite. Plugg Firetail, however, is a different story... ;D
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

James Gryphon

For Firetail, though, you have to ask whether he would be considered a "main villain", and I would have to say no; the main villain in that story is Princess Pinkeyes.

However, I haven't read Eulalia yet, so I can't give any insight regarding its characters.
« Subject to editing »

Log-a-Log

I think he was not the nicest because he --SPOILER-- brutally murdered Gorath's grandparents by locking them in a barn and setting it on fire
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Plugg Firetail

GeminyaTome

I can't remember which book Viska was in.
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Plugg Firetail

Taggerung The Otter

Quote from: rakkety tam on September 30, 2011, 05:10:59 AM
ok i think he was the nicest main villain so far he was nice to his brother other villains would have probably killed there brother and he had a actualy nice funeral other villains would probably leave there bro there to die take gulo for instance he hunted him till the ends of the earth

Vermin or villian. Ginevere was a vermin but he was nice.
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Gears

Gingevere wasnt a vermin, he was a cat. But my favorite and nicest villain was rasconza from pearls of lutra. He never pushed anyone around, never killed his own crew, actually i was rooting for him right alongside martin, until he killed sagitar.
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Captain Tammo

I think the nicest vermin leader was plugg firetail (at least I think it was him). He was very very nice to his crew
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

daskar666

Erm, speaking of family relationships...Feragho the Assassin much?

Skipper

feragho was definately not nice, he had a skinning knife and he would have used it on those two vermin that ran away from his band, he killed those two vermin that were trying to assassinate him a fox and a rat i think, so no i dont think feragho was th nicest

Gulo

Quote from: Skipper on November 21, 2011, 04:08:52 PM
feragho was definately not nice, he had a skinning knife and he would have used it on those two vermin that ran away from his band, he killed those two vermin that were trying to assassinate him a fox and a rat i think, so no i dont think feragho was th nicest

Thats in regards to leader hoarde relations but the person who suggested feragho said family relations as this topic was somewhat about family relations I suppose and it is true that the relationship between Klitch and Feragho was one of the more complex vermin family relations. Although I personally dont think he was the nicest in terms of family that would probably be Verduga towards his kids (Gingivere and Tsarmina) even if Tsarmina didnt reciprocate this so I guess the best villian or nicest main villain would probably be Verduga as he both treated his kids reasonably well and was also described as being a tough but fair ruler towards the woodlanders, seeing as he exacted a tribute system from them but didnt enslave them in the sense of putting them in chains constantly beating them and so forth. But the issue of main villain coems into question as when his reign over Mossflower began he was the main villain but there is no book about that while in the book mossflower only in the beginging was he the hoarde leader which i suppose could qualify him as a main villain in some respects.