News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Ships

Started by Delthion, February 07, 2016, 12:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey's Inaugural Ship! (Quickbow)

Of course!
1 (6.7%)
Let us bring in the new shipper with congratulations on a match well made!
5 (33.3%)
How could we not vote yes on this masterpiece?
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Jukka the Sling

So!  Who voted for Jumes?

Never mind.  Russa just confessed.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on February 07, 2016, 03:33:09 PM
Your official ship is with Jet. I am pretty sure.

Cool, but it's not fully canon and to my knowledge hasn't ever been. . . . . . ?

Delthion

It's never been fully canon as far as I know. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

That's what I thought.
I was just wondering if it was still official if it hasn't been canon and probably won't be.

Delthion

It is still official. My official ship is either Delka or Mathion. But only one of them is canon.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Okay, thanks.

And which one, Delka?

Delthion

No. Mathion is canon.

Cornflower MM

Ohh.

It works, I like it.

James Gryphon

Quote from: Delthion on February 07, 2016, 10:28:47 PM
No. Mathion is canon.
...says the man who said "neither of us really cares about [our relationship]".
« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

And why isn't Delka canon?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on February 07, 2016, 10:32:22 PM
And why isn't Delka canon?

Canon means something true or real. When we're talking ships, it means both members of the ship like each other romantically. Del must not anymore, so it's either half canon or not canon.

Jukka the Sling

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Is it that obvious?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.