News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

For the Throne - Discussion

Started by The Skarzs, February 19, 2016, 06:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

So are we going to continue? This RP is a fun idea, we just need something to do.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

Oh, whoops. I forgot about this :P I'll go post.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

The Resistance is where things need to happen; got to get things moving along there, get some organization. They'll be needing more creatures, too. I'm tempted to make a character who can help with the whole thing.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

You resistance members want to meet up with Fauken? I can make that work, but I still want her to travel north.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

The Skarzs

Eventually. But I can't control everything; the first problem to every plan is execution. ;) Fauken can come across the original resistance base site, and some resistance member can be searching there for survivors or something, and she can run into them. I might play the resistance member myself.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

That sounds good, Eul, maybe Reed can find Fauken there?

The Skarzs

That'd work out pretty well, especially since they've already met. And if Fauken sees the devastation and Reed explains. . .

Heh heh heh.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Then they'll all be reunited and we'll have a happily ever after ending!

Eulaliaaa!

Well, I planned on having Reed run into Anna. Maybe I could have them meet, Anna finds out about a situation going on at Salahadoron and has to leave. Then Reed could take the opportunity to run and find the original resistance camp and they meet up then.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

The Skarzs

Quote from: Sagetip on June 15, 2016, 03:24:30 AM
Then they'll all be reunited and we'll have a happily ever after ending!
. . . What? Hardly.

>:D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

So, Kraoleck burns them out of the forest, also reducing his timber industry to dust, and instead uses the town's citizen's as slave labor?

Let me guess. Then, he drags Rusk to the guillotine and uses his execution as an example to stop any big beasts to supply the rebellion.

Oh this next part is easy. He holds a public feast and invites the citizens to be there, but the food is just the carcasses of the resistance members and only fit for monitors to eat.

Oh oh I got this! Linty turns traitor and persuades Kraoleck to arrest Lady Silvertail as revenge against her boss.

I think that justifies as HEA.

The Skarzs

. . . . . . . . . .

Sage, are you okay? What are you even talking about?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.