News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Adventures of Sir Fredrick

Started by LT Sandpaw, February 22, 2016, 08:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

He was a Mole Man, a resident of the Land Way Down Under. However, mole men were known for having a grudge against surface men.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Thankfully, this Mole man tribe loved surface men, especially ones that went by "Sir" and "Fredrick".
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

(That was because the two words happened to sound like the words for "Meat Loaf" in Mole Man speech.)

He invited Fredrick over for dinner.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Thankfully, the Mole man and the rest of his mole tribe were vegetarians.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Unfortunately, Sir Fredrick hated vegetables, and rather impolitically said so. He preferred roast boar.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

The Mole Tribe's sole purpose was to please their guests, so they game him roast boar.

James Gryphon

However, the Mole Man leader warned him that this had been a "sacred boar" belonging to a nearby kingdom of insect men, and that when they found out that Fredrick had eaten their boar, they would be out to kill him.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Thankfully the lizard men were great friends to the mole men, who asked them to eat the insect men.

James Gryphon

After the appropriate declarations of war, the insect men called on their most powerful and loyal allies, the super-advanced cybernetic robot-weasels, to help wipe out their foes and destroy Fredrick.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Thankfully the super-advanced cybernetic robot-weasels did the opposite of whatever they were asked to do.

James Gryphon

However, the insect men knew this, and thus phrased their request so as to get their desired result.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

But they did not understand the language of the super-advanced cybernetic robot-weasels, comprised of confusing numbers of negatives.

James Gryphon

Fortunately, the fully functioning translator devices they carried with them took care of all of those problems.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

The problems for Sir Fredrick at least, it infuriated the super-advanced cybernetic robot-weasels.

James Gryphon

However, their supreme leader, the wholly-mechanical Grand Calculator mainframe computer, wisely determined that the cause of the recent instabilities was the presence of a human in the underworld, and clearly instructed all of its subjects to remove Fredrick from the Land Way Down Under at any cost.
« Subject to editing »