News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Adventures of Sir Fredrick

Started by LT Sandpaw, February 22, 2016, 08:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Thankfully, the super-advanced cybernetic robot-weasels discovered a glitch in the code of their supreme leader, and decided to keep the Mole Men and Sir Fredrick safe for eternity. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Here we go again.

They did this by putting Sir Fredrick into stasis and launching him from the underworld in a rocket fifty miles up into Earth's orbit.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Where Sir Fredrick discovered his heaven, in real life. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

This was, of course, because he had died during the stasis process. Even though he was dead, though, he lived happily from that point on, not like the original Fredrick, who had had the opposite happen to him. And they both lived for eternity in their respective happiness and misery ever after.

THE END.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Delthion

James Gryphon

How about we reset teams and start over?
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Sounds good!

I don't know...I want to switch, but I feel honor bound to stay where I am. It depends what team you join Gryphon! ;D

James Gryphon

"Honor-bound"? It's a game.

I might take team A this time, I don't know. Personally I think it's more fun to hold Fredrick back.
« Subject to editing »

Lord Daskar

I'm still B, helping Fredrick isn't appealing to me.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Delthion

Quote from: James Gryphon on September 13, 2016, 09:49:39 PM
"Honor-bound"? It's a game.

I might take team A this time, I don't know. Personally I think it's more fun to hold Fredrick back.

I am very honorable! ;D

James Gryphon

"Honor" doesn't have anything to do with what team you're on in this game...

I suppose I'll try my hand at team A for a while.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

James Gryphon

Sir Fredrick began his adventure, leaving the castle which had been his home. As he needed armor, he decided to head to the village blacksmith and buy some.
« Subject to editing »