News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Daily Member Appreciation Day!

Started by Delthion, February 24, 2016, 04:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Looking through the list, most of the members left are inactive. We can go back and appreciate others who haven't been covered yet (perhaps because they joined after their name was passed). This thread is kinda dead, but I want to make sure at least this member gets mentioned.

@Wylder Treejumper: Thank you for helping me out several times. You've inspired me. Stay strong.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Leatho Shellhound

yes, and for your creativity in the redwall community! @Wylder Treejumper
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rosie Willowwater

@Wylder Treejumper You are an inspiration and always in a cheerful mood that brings others up. Thank you for joining this wonderful forum :)

Chipster of Noonvale

This is a great thread.  A shame it was inactive for so long.

Skyblade

Let's appreciate whoever we want now.

@Rosie Willowwater Even though you barely joined, you seem like a nice person. Thanks for your posts :)

@Chipster of Noonvale You are a great member/mod on Fiver's Honeycomb, always contributing and taking time to view and comment on other members' creative works. Thanks for your posts on both forums.

Skyblade

*Aggressively kicks thread out of oblivion*

@Aimless Gallivanter: You're a friendly, funny person with drawing, writing, and calligraphy skill. I'd love to get to know you more!

EDIT: Ok, now I want to add one for Fatch as well, but I don't know if he'll get the mention if I edit the post. Ah, whatever.

@Fatch of Southsward: Thanks for being a friendly and outgoing member. I don't know you too well, but you seem like a good fellow to have around.

The Skarzs

. . . It's hard for me to appreciate people. Nothing against people, just my own. . . Shortcomings.
I appreciate you all, though.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

@Chipster of Noonvale Even though you are new to the forum, you have already added a lot to the forum and have made many amazing posts :)

Chipster of Noonvale

Thanks Brighty, Rosie.

I joined very recently, so I don't know most of you personally.  But most of you seem like positive contributors to this community, and I appreciate you all.  Anyway...

@Skyblade You've been a great friend to me, and you are a great writer.

@Aimless Gallivanter I don't know you, but your username is awesome.

@Delthion You created this thread, promoting appreciation and friendship between forum members.  Also would it be all right if I made a thread like this at another forum I visit? (there isn't a lot of appreciation over there right now, unfortunately) (and no, it's not the Honeycomb)

Delthion

Not a problem Chip!

I stopped posting here because I fell behind and I didn't want to just do some shallow thing but since I have to post (thanks a lot Chip. ;D) I have to! ;D

Everyone has come together to make this forum a great place, a place, that might even be better than the old forum! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

Let's start from the beginning!

ABareBear, even though I don't know you very well I wish to say that you have helped everyone here with your kind words of support!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

@James Gryphon: If you keep writing birthday posts like this, I will look forward to that event all the more immensely. Thank you.

Delthion

Did we skip him?

@James Gryphon, we are very indebted to you for making it possible for this small community to thrive.  Thank you for all that you have done. I have always regarded you as one of my best friends on the forum! ;D

Skyblade

Delthion

Ah. Well then! ;D

I generally just follow everyone's lead when in this topic! ;D