News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Grande Forum Masquerade

Started by Groddil, February 25, 2016, 08:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 08, 2016, 03:36:23 PM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on March 08, 2016, 03:16:19 AM
Anyway, Yes, I was Armistone. I tried to be more romantic, flirty, gentlemanly, and generally nice which you all know I am NOT to lead you astray :P Apparently it kind of worked. No one would have danced with me if they knew who I really was so it was fun!

I would have!

Also, who was Shadow Assassin? The list doesn't say.

Oh, thanks, I didn't notice. List updated. (It was the real Lord Ashenwyte, BTW)

Banya

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on March 08, 2016, 03:46:32 PM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on March 07, 2016, 11:31:20 PM
Right at the very end (read: yesterday) I became sure that Ty-Bat was Sand 'cause his text was dropped down a line.

Uuugh that's true... I usually indent and drop the text in my regular posts because of how my computer is formatted, it makes it easier for me to properly write and review paragraphs. And I was trying so hard not to write my posts like I usually do.

@Groddil I had no idea you were masquerading as Definitely-NJG I assumed it was James after someone insulted the forum clock you told them that was their opinion as Definitely not James which made me assume it was just James. Very well done, you had me fooled.
I got a profile notification for a mention in this post, but it appears it was edited out. :(

LT Sandpaw

@Banya yeah I mixed up you and Groddil. But tis fixed now.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro