"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on April 15, 2013, 03:31:33 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on April 13, 2013, 12:54:11 AM
  I highly doubt it, seeing as I haven't been on for as long as you have.  ;)

:D you were the third person.

*Cough*  I was?  Really?  Huh, I didn't remember that!  :P

Anyway, false, I hope!

TPBM is hungry for socks.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Thomas Barkshield

Sorry, no.

TPBM likes art

Rainshadow

Yesh.  Very much so.

TPBM wants the world.  The WHOLE world.  (Willy Wonka, anyone?  ;D)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

cregga rose eyes

no, lost all thoughts of world domination when I turned 15.  ;D

TPBM likes thunder storms.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Rainshadow

Yes, unless I'm riding a horse.  Then I hate them because the horse usually freaks out.  ;)

TPBM likes nachos.

KitrallStreamrippler

True!

TPBM likes steampunk.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Thomas Barkshield

Not so much.

TPBM likes milk chocolate.

Rainshadow

Milk chocolate?  Yes.  Chocolate milk?  NO!!!!

TPBM doesn't like milk.

Redwallfan7

False
TPBM has a DVD of their favorite t.v show
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I wish!

TPBM still enjoys watching cartoon movies from their childhood.

Redwallfan7

True, on ocassion
TPBM likes prank videos on youtube
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

YES!!!

TPBM talks to themselves sometimes.

Redwallfan7

True, I admit

TPBM has pranked their friends with one of those prank toys you get at toy stores.

Rainshadow

Hrm, I don't think I actually have.

TPBM likes the smell of candles.  (Eh, some smells for me, but some others are just too much.  I like apple pie scented candles!)